Innoguard HAciR is a fume cupboard designed to meet demands in laboratory applications with high heat and high acid loads.
Innoguard HAciR is designed to meet the requirements of EN 14 175-7. Complete compliance is offered as an option.
High precision material are chosen in exposed surfaces to be inert in a tough and demanding environment. Solid ceramic parts makes exposed surfaces inert to high heat load caused by heaters or ovens.
- Suitable for open, thermal processes of breaking down chemicals with aggressive media.
- The design of the fume cupboard and the materials of the inner lining of the internal workspace determine which aggressive media the device can be used for
- Extraction of fumes and aerosols from the internal workspace to prevent dangerous amounts of pollutants from escaping into the laboratory
- To prevent the formation of dangerous potentially explosive atmospheres in the internal workspace
- Protection from splashes of hazardous substances in the internal workspace
- Protection from flying particles, bodies or parts from the internal workspace
- For working with high thermal loads in connection with acid digestions in the internal workspace (heat sources of 4 KW per metre of clear width in the fume cupboard)
Please contact Innoguard for more information and pricing on your next Fume Cupboard HAciR.