ScanVac CoolSafe Touch
CoolSafe Touch: 55-4, 55-9, 55-15, 95-15, 100-9 and 110-4
All sizes have a selection of condenser temperatures and a wide range of high quality chambers and accessories. All models offer both simplicity and highest performance characteristics to meet the demands of today’s research and development laboratories.
- Low condenser temperatures of -55°C, -95°C, -100°C or -110°C.
- Seamless stainless steel condenser with external cooling coils, strongly insulated to save energy and increased performance.
- Easy removal of water via drainage valve.
- Easy drainage with built-in valve, which allows removal of water after a complete freeze-drying session.
- Very easy to use.
- Wide selection of manifolds, chambers and accessories to suit your needs.
- Available with 4-liter capacitor capacity and temperature alternatives of -55°C or -110°C and capacitor ice capacity of 2.5 kg / 24 hours – max. 3 kg in total.
- Available with 9-liter capacitor capacity and temperature options of -55°C or -100°C and capacitor ice capacity of 4 kg / 24 hours – max. 7 kg in total.
- Available with 15-liter capacitor capacity and temperature alternatives of -55°C or -95°C and capacitor ice capacity of 6 kg / 24 hours – max. 10 kg in total.