ScanVac CoolSafe Superior Touch XS/XL
The CoolSafe models XS & XL are complete fully automatic freezer dryers designed for research and manufacturing programs on a pilot scale.
The unique chamber construction inside the condenser offers reproducible freezing of the samples in incremental steps and a short vapor path, with no restrictions, providing uniform freeze drying.
The CoolSafe 100-9 Touch Superior XS has a 9 liter condenser with the lowest possible temperature of -100°C and comes complete with a 3 shelf chamber contained in the condenser.
The CoolSafe 95-15 Touch Superior XL has a 15 liter condenser with the lowest possible temperature of -95°C and comes complete with a 3 shelf chamber (optional 5 shelves) located inside the condenser.
All sizes have a selection of condenser temperatures and a wide range of high quality chambers and accessories. All models offer both simplicity and highest performance characteristics to meet the demands of today’s research and development laboratories.
- Low condenser temperatures of -55°C, -95°C, -100°C or -110°C.
- Seamless stainless steel condenser with external cooling coils, strongly insulated to save energy and increased performance.
- Easy removal of water via drainage valve.
- Easy drainage with built-in valve, which allows removal of water after a complete freeze-drying session.
- Very easy to use.
- Wide selection of manifolds, chambers and accessories to suit your needs.
- Available with 4-liter capacitor capacity and temperature alternatives of -55°C or -110°C and capacitor ice capacity of 2.5 kg / 24 hours – max. 3 kg in total.
- Available with 9 liter capacitor capacity and temperature alternatives of -55°C or -100°C and capacitor ice capacity of 4 kg / 24 hours – max. 7 kg in total.
- Available with 15-liter capacitor capacity and temperature alternatives of -55°C or -95°C and capacitor ice capacity of 6 kg / 24 hours – max. 10 kg in total.