Clean Bench – Scanlaf Fortuna
Fortuna Steril Bench is a series of vertical sterile laminar air flow cabinets that incorporates the latest technology and energy-saving designs with HEPA filtration and a range of options that provide optimal protection of your product, samples or equipment.
The turbulent-free airflow provides a clean, sterile working chamber environment with complete protection of the procedures against microbiological intrusion or contamination.
Available in four different workspace sizes
Width 900 mm, 1200 mm, 1500 mm or 1800 mm
All models have an electric front window with an opening of up to 550 mm and with a wide range of high quality customized options to suit your individual needs or requirements.
- The new Fortuna Clean Bench model is available with new innovative EC fans and optimized air flow, which contributes to a reduction in noise levels and energy consumption. Thus, a noise level down to 45 dB (A) with a power consumption of 52 watts from the factory settings.
- Available with an electrically operated front window with fully open / closed position to suit your individual needs.
- Angled front window that provides a correct ergonomic working position when you are either sitting or standing.
- The integrated LCD panel control panel is conveniently positioned for easy viewing and use, ensuring optimal performance and safety features at all times. Alarms, both acoustic and visual for uncertain airflow conditions or interruptions.
- 110 mm HEPA filter with efficiency at 99.999% against 0.3 µm particles, ensuring a clean, sterile working chamber environment.
Fortuna Clean Bench offers the ultimate in product protection, ergonomics and optional to make the cabinet best suited to your laboratory and its procedures, regardless of where a sterile work area is needed. Works such as PCR, cell culture, microbiology applications, microprocessor manufacturing, plant tissue culture, microelectronics assembly, optics maintenance are just a few examples.